Tuesday 2 February 2016

Happy to be dyslexic

As you have most likely guessed I am dyslexic . I also have a small bit of Dyspraxia . I have been told I have low muscle tone in my fingers but I can hit a hockey ball so hard . My organisation skills are very bad . So are my concentration skills . Always lost in class. I personal love being dyslexic . I think this is because I am so well educated on Dyslexia . I have read well download so many ebooks  about Dyslexia . I still have a very hard time at school but i feel like school is not everything . I think it important for people with dyslexia to be happy in themselves . I would like my blog to make people smile also to make people feel better about themselves. I know I will never be fully comfortable with my dyslexia but I also know I have to make the best of it . Hope you enjoy my blog .

No comments:

Post a Comment