Monday 14 March 2016



                                               i believe in us 


Teacher please change the way you see us . I sit at the back of my pass english class when I look around my class I see lots of kids most of them don't do languages like myself . See the thing about me that people don't know is I love to write poetry and I know they are very good because people have told me .That do not know me in anyway. See my english teacher has never ones asked her class to write a poem  . I  know I am in this class because of my dyslexia .

 See I think we can do anything and nothing can hold us back . Dyslexia is a very small thing to us , to ours teachers it means not very good at school and to a teacher school means everything.  i am better then what ever one teacher in that school thinks 

I don't think as dyslexics we have to prove them wrong. I think we have know in ours minds that we are smart people . we have so much to offer this big world and we can do want ever we want in this world ones we work hard and I no school is not for us but we have to make do with what we have .School will never be my cup of tea but its the only way I will get a job doing what I love . Please read next posted . Now stop for minute but down the laptop look around you. see all the wonderful things around us everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment